Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My Man is HOME!!

Nothing is fun when he's not here! This weekend he was in College Station and this week till now he's been in Clear Lake, but now he's back! And in celebration, I'm going to post the survey about your man that I saw bouncing all over the blogosphere the last couple weeks that I filled out and never published till now!
The Game of Tag about your Man:
Who is your man? Brian Patrick York
How long have you been together? it'll be 4 years this summer
This is the day we met on the river with his best man, Ryan.

How long did you date? We dated 2 years before we got engaged

How old is your man? 25. He's younger than me by a summer.

Who eats more? Hubs, and I'm so jealous about it! I could easily eat as much as him, but it wouldn't be pretty!
One of our first meals I made in the new house. Tilapia iwth peppers and olives and all kinds of good stuff. It was delicious!

Who said "I love you" first? Apparently I got this wrong on my last survey, I said it first. But I was right about it being at the pool of my old condo.

Who is taller? He is at 6'4". Height has always been one of my main requirements becuase I'm not exactly short at 5'8".

Who sings better? We're probably equally not-that-talented but I get mad at him when he sings ugly on purpose! He's really good at making up songs and singing them to me.

Who is smarter? That's me. Of course he knows about a lot of things that I don't, but I had to laugh when he asked me to remind him about the rules of subtraction.

Whose temper is worse? His for sure. He takes after his grandpa. I never met him, but whenever Brian gets huffy and starts throwing his hat and kicking curbs his family says oh he's just like Wop.

Who does the laundry? I do it more, but he helps pretty often.

Who takes out the garbage? He does. Big job since we're driving to the other side of the lake for pick up.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do in this house, but he always sleeps closer to the door, so sometimes that's the left and sometimes that's the right.

Who pays the bills? He's good at that.

Who is better with the computer? He's better at it but I use it way more! Hi blog friends!

Who mows the lawn? Hubs, I touched the lawnmower for the first time in my life last weekend and went about 4 passes on the sideyard. I don't plan on continuing. I'd rather pay someone, but he says no way no how, so he does it himself.

Who cooks dinner? I do, unless its on the grill. Brian is great with the grill!
He's pretty proud of that apron, don't make fun of him. It says Texas Homeland Security, Fighting Terrorism since 1835 and has the Texas Rangers.

Who drives when you are together? He does almost every time.

Who pays when you go out? Always him. We have the same card so it's not like it matters but that's just how we do it.

Who is most stubborn? Him, and that's really saying something because I'm pretty stubborn myself!

Whose parents do you see the most? His because they live so much closer. We'll be seeing a lot more of them now that it's lake season too.

Who asked who out? I'm not sure that ever really happened with us because of how we met and then were together 24/7 right away.

Who proposed? He did! July 3, 2008 on the San Marcos River, with my family dog Maggie as a witness.

Moments after we got engaged. Wouldn't it be nice if I had been wearing something besides a Guy Harvey t-shirt and a ponytail?

Who wears the pants in the family? He does. I love his legs, but I'd rather not see them in my skirts!


I hope you enjoyed learning a little more about the man I love! Now I'm going out to sit on the patio with him and drink a beer! Have a great night!

6 comments:

Neely said...

I totally enjoyed this and your answers haha

Madi Ford said...

This was SUPER cute!! =)

Beth Zimmerman said...

What a sweet post! Enjoy having him back home where he belongs!

Skye McLain said...

your husband reminds me a lot of my husband.. I think I am going to steal your post! :) have a great evening on the porch with him!

Unknown said...

Cute answers! My mother and father in law live in Clear Lake. We live in northwest Houston on the way to College Station. Texas, our Texas!

Erin said...

This is really cute! I especially love y'all because you're both Aggies ;)