Friday, April 16, 2010

5 Question Friday

I know, another meme, but it's one I haven't done before, so here goes!

1. What words do you use on your blog/online that you don't use in real life?
I don't really think I use any words on my blog that I don't in real life. I don't usually refer to Brian as hubster, or hubby in real life, but that's about it. It's more likely that I use words in real life that I don't include on my blog.

2. Do you still write checks?
Only for rent and tithing now, but I only wrote checks up until about a year ago. I only embraced the debit card last spring.

3. Who was your favorite President and why?
Reagan, Bush, Polk. JK about Polk, I don't really know anything about him.

4. Are you a yeller?
I am, and I really wish I weren't. I was just saying yesterday that I think yelling is a form of violence and I don't want to do it. I've tried to commit to not yelling anymore, but when I get frustrated I think that's the only way I can get heard.

5. Have you ever dumpster dived?
Nope. I have taken a couple things in really good condition off of curbs that were meant for trash. But actually hop into the dumpster, I don't think I could do that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hubby is one that I don't use in real life either!

Hopping over here from Mama M's! Happy Friday!

I hope you'll stop by either mine or Keely's blog and think about coming to the south Texas Blog Party that I'm throwing in July! You can email me for info if you'd like!

Neely said...

Debit card= learn it love it live it :) I never write checks unless I must...if I have to pay chad for half of something ill write him a check and put "services rendered" in the memo line...hehe

Jamie said...

I only use checks for a couple of the bills but other than that I use the debit card :)