Thursday, April 15, 2010

Happy Thursday Thoughts

Join in the joy... post 5 things that make you
Happy
Giddy
Grateful
Joyful
Elated
Appreciative
Then link up at MannLand5!
1. I've been moving more and munching less and I've lost 2 lbs. Going for 15 more!
2. My bloggy bestie, Neely, is coming for a weekend in June! That and lots of other fun things will be happening over the next couple months and I have happy anticipation about it all!
3. We got to have swiss chard out of the garden with dinner last night! It was even more delicious knowing we grew it ourselves!
4. My hubby has been discerning God's will and has made a decision concerning his employment. I'm proud to be led by him when he is led by God! I'll tell you about what's happening when I can.
5. The ceiling fan in our bedroom is getting fixed today so hopefully I won't be hot tonight for the first time in a month or so!

7 comments:

Mari said...

Happy for you. I can't wait to hear about your man's employment decision and what God is showing Him. It is a great thing when they listen to God and are led by Him. Makes us feel secure.

Beth Zimmerman said...

I don't know Erin ... being "hot at night" could be a good thing in a little Texas love nest! ;) I know what you mean. Just couldn't resist!

Neely said...

Youre the best bloggy bestie ever and Chad and I cant wait to come visit!!!!

The Undomestic Mom said...

aww yay love that!

Alissa said...

Oh I can't wait to see what's happening with your hubby and God. Keep us posted.

Vi said...

Good luck on your man's job hunt and may God bless you.

Yay! for ceiling fans! I hate when they go out!

Carrie said...

#4 blessed my heart. Good for you for waiting on God's will and trusting in your husband's leadership. As a wife, I can say that's not always easy to do.