Monday, April 19, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

This weekend when I was working out a meal plan, I forgot that Brian was going to be gone the first couple of days, and he must have forgotten too, because he didn't say anything when I ran it by him or when I went to the grocery store and came back and told him what I got. So now I have way too much food, but I'll go ahead and make it anyway probably!

Monday:Cream Cheese Chicken served over brown rice, roasted cherry tomatoes

Tuesday: Crisped Brown Rice (leftover) with beef, vegetables and eggs. It's Martha Stewart's version of Korean Bibimbop from the current Martha Stewart Living magazine. I can't find it online. With fruit.

Wednesday: Brian will be back!!! BBQ venison and cabbage wraps, Bush's grillin beans, grapefruit

Thursday: Jerk Pork Chops with orange marmalade, asparagus, grilled corn on the cob

Friday: Again from Martha Stewart this month. It's the featured company's coming meal. Mango and radish salad w/ lime dressing, rice with peas and cilantro, garlic-jalapeƱo shrimp, caramel custards. We're hoping to have Brian's cousin and her husband over for dinner.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

The cream cheese chicken recipe sounds super good!

Keli said...

I really need to make a menu plan! What a great idea!

Denise said...

Hi Erin, so glad you made the salad, it's delish isn't it :) I shouldn't wait so long before i make it again but I guess that's what makes it so special only having it on special occasions! I need to get back to making meal plans, I haven't done one for a while now.