Monday, April 26, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

Monday - Sausage on whole wheat hoagies with peppers and spiced mayo, with one of those Green Giant steamer mixes of veggies.

Tuesday - Brian is gone in San Antonio so I'm getting Chick-Fil-A.

Wednesday - Coriander and Honey Glazed Venison Chops. I got the recipe from my new 100 Venison Recipes cookbook so I can keep using up that meat in the deep freeze. I bet you could use pork chops just as well. stuffing, sugar snap peas from the garden.

Thursday - They're hosting a dinner for all the catechists at church so that's taken care of.

Friday - mussels in garlic butter sauce over pasta, Italian bread, Olive Garden salad.

7 comments:

Annabel Manners said...

Sounds delicious. Hope you have a wonderful week! :)

Jamie said...

Mmmm Chick-fil-A! Now I'm craving it!

Hilldog said...

Sounds yummy!! I want to come to your house for dinner!!! Have a great week and good luck on your TAKS week too!

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Sounds good to me!! :) Can I come on Friday? ;) Thanks for the visit!

Marla said...

Every time I read one of your Menu Plan Monday posts, I get so hungry!!! And then I think that I'm making some pretty bland food at the ol' homestead. Lol!

On a side note, I heart ChickFIlA. Soooo good! One of these days, I'm going to write an "ode to chickfila."

Unknown said...

I need to do this... maybe I'd actually start cooking! :)

Anonymous said...

whats that all about