Saturday, February 27, 2010

Valentine's Weekend Recap - Sunday

Sunday:
We left off Saturday night having built a fort in the living room. I have a video of it that I would have really loved to embed but just can't seem to do. Instead I have a link that will hopefully work for everyone. I do have to warn you that it's cheezy as all get out and you should only watch it if you want to see my husband in sweat pants, hear my squeaky talking-to-dogs voice, and get a serious close up of Sandy and Eddie.
Valentine's fort video

Yes, that was the Valentine's fort that we all slept in the night before. We relaxed and took our sweet time putting all that stuff away. But when we finally got cleaned up, Brian took me out for breakfast at one of our favorite spots, Fork and Spoon Cafe. It was delicious as always and the sun had finally come out so we were able to sit on the patio. So nice. After that we ran a couple of errands including a trip to Home Depot, I guess we both should get what we want for Valentine's then came back and went to the Valentine's Day Movie. We really liked it. Sure there's not just a whole lot of depth there, but we enjoyed it anyway, especially Taylor and Taylor. Do any of you find it really bizarre to come out of a movie and it be daylight? It was only about 2:00 when we got out of the theater and regardless of what time I go in, I'm sure it should be late night when I get out. The rest of the afternoon was spent working on the boat and then we went to Mass and Life Teen after. Mass is always the highlight of my weekend but after typing this much about everything else, I'm going to have to leave it at we worshiped, and it was good.

I don't expect that anyone read all of these three posts, but if you did, hey! I'm so proud of you! I often find myself reading statements like this at the end of other bloggers' long posts, so I guess I'm one of the ones that sticks around. Happy St. Valentine's Day!

No comments: