Thursday, February 11, 2010

A prayer for you

Dear God: The lady reading this is beautiful, classy and strong, and I love her.
Help her live her life to the fullest.
Please promote her and cause her to excel above her expectations.
Help her shine in the darkest places where it seems impossible to love.
Protect her at all times, lift her up when she needs You the most,
and let her know when she walks with You, She will always be safe.
Amen


My mom just emailed this to me. I don't usually pass on emails, no matter how sentimental or cute, but I did say a prayer for you, yes you, and I wanted you to know.

2 comments:

melissa said...

This is just beautiful, so touching .. thank you so much for sharing!
And, on another note - I received my lovely pink swap package today!! Thank you SO much, Erin for all the fabulous gifts. I love each andy every one - just posted about it on my blog :)
Many, many thanks!!

Apron Senorita said...

Hi, so nice to meet you. Congratulations on the new marriage!!

I’m Yoli, a fellow “Texas Blogging Gal”. Today, February 11th is “Make a Friend Day” so my goal is to stop at everyone’s blog. I’m always excited to read inspirational stories and see other creative works. I kindly invite you over to my blog for a visit at anytime.

“Mi Casa es Su Casa”
Yoli Kalkofen
http://apronsenorita.blogspot.com/