Friday, February 12, 2010

Fill-in-the-blanks Friday

I had fun with last week's blanks and decided to participate again! Thanks for hosting, Lauren!

1. I am hoping my Valentine's day this year includes, some couple time and romance in addition to all the family, curch and chore time that's scheduled this weekend
2. My biggest guilty pleasure is Valentine's Nougat in bulk!
3. I am most proud of the life Brian and I are creating together.
4. If I could choose one outfit to live in it would be an easy summer dress and sandals, but thank God I'm not wearing that today!
5. People are made in God's image and sometimes it's really hard to love them, but it's a blessing to try
6. I would rather have a spa day than go to work today .
7. I love my my husband more than grilled cheese, the Aggies, the internets and my curlers, combined.

8 comments:

Alissa said...

This is super cute. I love the fill in the blanks and your answers. That candy looks really good right about now.

Carrie said...

#5 has made my day! I agree completely.

Lauren @The Little Things We Do.... said...

i want a spa day too! i've never had a full spa day but have always wanted one. maybe someday i'll convince the hubs :).

hope you had a lovely v-day!

xo
{Lauren}

thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I love the fill in the blank idea. Super cool way to find out more about you.

LoneStarLifer Paula said...

Hi! I just discovered the Texas Blogging Gals network and signed up to be a part of it. I'm checking out the other members and hope to get to know you. You can come by and meet me at www.lonestarlifer.wordpress.com
Thanks!

melissa said...

Hi Erin ... such a cute idea!
Hope you received you swap package from me?? I am certainly enjoying mine - have the candle lit here in my office as I type! :)

Rae said...

Y'all are just so cute! Congrats on your new marriage. I've been married for 33 years and it's still wonderful. Very nice post.

Claudine said...

Hope you got what you wanted for Valentines Day!!!