Today is my birthday! I'm 26 years old. Pretty exciting, huh? I'm getting ready for a fun weekend even though I'm not sure what all we'll do. I've already gotten three birthday gifts today. I figured this year, why not share the fun! So I'm offering a giveaway of one of my favorite things to wear, a Southern Belle t-shirt. I have two of these, and I've given one as a gift.
I have this one that says "Charm is deceptive and Beauty is fleeting but a woman who fears the Lord is to be Praised. - Proverbs 31:30" I couldn't find the exact one online so this is a picture of mine straight out of the washer ;)I also have this one on a green t-shirt. It's still in the store. It says "Advice is like cooking... you should try some before giving anyone else a taste!"
You can find these shirts at www.Southernbellestore.com. They have sweet messages, sassy ones, religious ones, state pride shirts (but not Texas!) and they're all bright and cute. You don't even have to be Southern to enjoy them but they do all have the flower logo with Southern Belle on the front breast. They include a free sticker and free shipping with every order so you should definitely check them out for yourself or a gift!
So here's how to enter the giveaway:
1. Go here and choose your favorite shirt.
2. Leave a comment telling me which one you picked. You can tell me happy birthday too, if you want.
3. For an extra entry, blog or tweet about the giveaway @ErinSea. Leave a separate comment letting me know that you did. You can follow me on twitter if you want to, but I'm warning you my tweets are rather rare and are pretty boring.
4. After the Memorial Day weekend, on Tuesday, I'll draw a winner and announce it here.
5. I'll send you a gift card to cover any shirt you pick.
Good luck!, I hope you win!