Friday, January 15, 2010

Rainy day book

Outside my window... 2 1/2 inches of rain have fallen so far, and it's not supposed to let up until tomorrow afternoon

I am thankful for... strawberries even in winter

I am wearing... jeans, navy Tory Burch flats, Aggie tailgating t-shirt and pink Patagonia fleece, and pearls

I am remembering... the time I tried to make Aggie overalls and what a disaster that was. I think I'll post about that in the next day or two

I am going... to have a wonderful time with my mom this weekend. And my husband too if he doesn't get to go hunting

I am currently reading... It Sucked and then I Cried by Heather Armstrong. I have laughed out loud so many times so far!

I am hoping... that the square foot garden hubs and I are planting works way better than the last garden we tried. I'll post about those plans soon too

On my mind... making plans to clean my house. how can I get maximum impact for about 30 minutes of work

Noticing that... I still don't have feeling in my finger. It's worrying me a little bit

Pondering these words... Dilate-to live longer. That's the joke I put on the board today.

From the kitchen... If you don't have anything else, muenster cheese will work fine with the beef enchiladas. I figured that out last night.

Around the house... things are looking pretty boring and bare lately. I can't wait to start adding a few Valentine's things then decorate for spring after that

One of my favorite things...Hot Tamales candy

From my picture journal...

Me and Momma from Christmas. Neither of us is looking great, but that's ok.

2 comments:

Mrs. Potts said...

When I went home for lunch I vacuumed our upstairs level. I feel so much better now that I've done that for the day!

Just Add Walter said...

that sounds like a great name for a book.. I feel that way often! haha

just found your blog and think its so cute!! have a great weekend!!