Sunday, January 17, 2010

Helping out Haiti and Getting to know you!

Dear Keely at MannLand 5 is being wonderfully generous by donating $.25 for every blogger that links to her Getting to Know You Sunday post this week. I haven't participated before, but if it means I get to help ease the suffering there just a tiny bit, then by all means. Hubs and I have prayerfully considered what we can give to the relief causes and done that already, but please join in this week to do a little more. Why not?

1. Hair color..Au naturale..or not?
Au naturale. It has always been that way with the exception of 2 week-long experiments with semi-permanent color. Thing is, no one could tell the difference because I chose colors to be just a little more red and it ended up that nothing changed.

2. If somebody has food in their teeth or lipstick on their teeth do you tell them?
Oh I tell them discreetly if at all possible. Who wants to go around confidently all day only to find out that you should have been hiding out with that THING on your face?

3. Would you rather have a million dollars or your vision of the perfect body?
A million dollars! My husband loves me the way I am and that's enough for me. Besides, as a millionaire I could probably get a little work done if necessary.

4. Favorite magazine?
Real Simple. I have learned so much from that mag and gotten many great ideas. Of course I'm always drawn to the recipes first. I could probably read it just for the design though, the layout and images seem to put me at peace.

5. Bra style..Lacy or plain?
A little lace on the side or the middle is nice but I don't need my breasts to look like a topographical map through my shirt with all-over texture.

6. If you walked into Victoria's Secret..would you most likely come out with something sexy or comfy?
Something pretty, but we'll see. I have a gift card from Christmas waiting to be spent.

7. Do you fake and bake?
I have but I don't. I had access to a tanning bed included in my rent at the apartment complex I lived at for 2 1/2 years. I used it a few times just to feel like I was getting my money's worth. I do enough damage to my skin just being outside as much as possible during the summer that I don't need to add to it year-round.

8. What's your favorite body part on a man?
Brian has terrific legs!

2 comments:

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom said...

Good point about the lacey bra/topographical map thing. I have one bra that has a touch of lace on it, and I can't wear it with any of my t-shirts because you can see the texture right through it!


~Elizabeth
Confessions From A Working Mom

Gucci Mama said...

Um, love the "topographical map" description! Totally how I feel.