Monday, January 18, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

Monday- King Ranch Casserole (my mom's recipe that's actually casserole, not gooey stuff slopped on a plate) and pinto beans
Tuesday- Venison stew in the slow cooker and homemade bread
Wednesday- Roasted pork loin with sweet potato ioven chips and peas
Thursday- meatball stroganoff, corn and citrus salad
Friday- Potato soup and spinach salad

I'm not really following any recipes except the King Ranch one, otherwise I'd link to them. The $5 Dinner Mom ones from last week turned out sooo well! I'll definitely be drawing from that cookbook much more. Brian spent a good part of yesterday making ground venison, so we'll be using that quite a bit in coming weeks too. What are you having this week? Anything I should try?

1 comment:

allie-mac-fallie said...

mmmm! I love hearing what you are cooking, makes me hungry though! i have been super lame, we have been eating leftovers, ordering Chinese take out, and eating chick. breasts ... wahoo ha!