Monday, January 11, 2010

A couple words about how my day has started

The Good:
-It's college week here at school so I get to wear A&M shirts all week long! I don't think I even did that as a freshman.
-My Grandpa in New York sent me this recipe for Peanut Butter Pie. It sounds delish and so easy so I think I'll try it this week. Let me know how it turns out if you make it before I do.

PEANUT BUTTER PIE

Ingredients:
1 (8 ounce) package Cream Cheese
1 1/2 cups confectioner sugar
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup milk
1 (16oz. [or 2 8oz.] ) package of whipped topping, Thawed.
2 (9 inch) prepared Graham Cracker crusts

Directions:
1- Beat together cream cheese and confectioner sugar. Mix in peanut butter and milk. Beat untill smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
2- Spoon into two 9 inch graham cracker pie shells, cover, and freeze untill firm.

The Bad:
-Bible Study is tonight and despite having had like 3 weeks to read 1 Samuel, I haven't.
-The medical terminology discs that I needed for 1st period aren't here yet, so I'll be letting them watch House and pick out the medical terms they hope to learn this semester.

The Ugly:
-My jerk of a dog pooped on a sweater that had fallen to the floor of my closet this morning. I spent valuable getting ready time cleaning it up. What did I ever do to deserve that?

3 comments:

The Ratpack said...

Erin!! I didn't know you had a blog! I'm so excited I happened to find you! I can't wait to read more.

Okay, peanut butter pie sounds Amazing. It must be one of those desserts that you gain 5 pounds just thinking about it!

-Sarah R

Alissa said...

Oh wow my husband would be all over that PB pie. Oh no your dog, but don't feel alone our kitty threw up this morning on my husbands shoe. Ok as I typed that it sounded a little disgusting. First your yummy pie and then our kitty getting sick.

Kassie said...

Just found your blog--so cute! That pb pie looks to die for!