Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Top 2 Tuesdays- Things I choose not to live without





The topic this week for Top 2 Tuesdays hosted by Taylor, the Undomestic Momma is top two things you can't live without. The point has been made, and justifies repeating that the things we're posting today are much less significant than the things you really can't live without, you know food, water, shelter, love of God and family, etc. These are the things that I surely wouldn't like to live without.

1. My hot rollers.


I curl my hair every day. Like, EVERY SINGLE DAY. Since 4th grade. I love big body and bounce and it's kinda my signature style, you know? I've stuck with my hot rollers while my friends moved from curling irons to round brushes and blow driers to the Chi. I'm just loyal like that. I would be quite self-conscious without them and I choose not to be.





2. Dr Pepper

I know I drink way more Dr Pepper than is healthy, and not the diet stuff either, but I LOVE it! I shocked one of my health professors once when I admitted to drinking about 50 ounces a day in college. It's much less now, more like 20 on average. Dr Pepper beats Coke and Pepsi hands down any day and don't even bring Mr. Pibb around here, it won't be pretty.

11 comments:

StylishSuburban said...

I love hot rollers as well. Have you found a brand that you love? Mine were old school rollers and recently died. I have yet to find a new set that gives me enough curl. Seem like they don't get hot enough.

Beth McC. said...

Great Picks! You have no idea my love affair for Dr.Pepper! Your blog is so cute! Thanks for sharing! Happy Tuesday!

Alissa said...

I need you to teach me how to use hot rollers. I've always wanted to use them, but I don't know how. They seem like they'd be easier than a curling iron.

Neely said...

lol I love your choices :)

The Undomestic Mom said...

Love these! Totally agree!!

Sammy said...

Dr Pepper is the key to my heart.

I gave it up for lent so it's not gracing my home until then. I keep telling myself to just walk away when I see it at someone's house or the store. haha.

Unknown said...

I love Dr. Pepper too! Have you ever been to the Dr. Pepper museum in Waco? It's a blast.

L said...

oohh dr pepper! i could go for an extra large one right now, its just the best! your blogs so cute! have a good one =)

Erin said...

I've always wanted to be a hot rollers kind of gal, but I can't. My hair is naturally curly, but I don't like MY curls. I want the kind that only hot rollers can give. And if I wanted to have them, I'd have to straighten my hair first, and then use the hot rollers. And that would just take far too much time, so I'm stuck with my stupid hair =(

Miss Muddy Paws said...

I love my hot rollers! They work miracles, and I love that I can throw them in and go do chores around the house.

allie-mac-fallie said...

i loved that even on your wedding day you curled your hair it was so cute :) ha!
and dr. pepper... mmmmm! :) i want some... easter is almost here!!