I still plan on posting about this weekend, but I want to be home where my pictures are when I do. Today is the start of finals here and all the kids are studying. The ones who aren't studying are watching House (and supposedly writing down medical terms they've learned here). So here is something to fill the time and let you know I don't plan on abandoning this project even if I can't figure out how to make my comments work. I took it from Carmen at Mom to the Screaming Masses.
1. Name someone with the same birthday as you. John Fogerty, Rudy Giuliani
2. Where was your first kiss? In my parents' backyard
3. Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else’s property? no but I sat in the car while it was done. I'm really sorry about that.
4. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex? only once that I meant it
5. Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people? as a child I sang in the choir
6. What’s the first thing you notice about your preferred sex? height, clothes.
7. What really turns you off? Guys who do their best to look like girls.
8. What do you order at Starbucks? A Misto with skim milk. I usually add a flavor syrup but choose a different one each time
9. What is your biggest mistake? There are probably worse things but right now I'm lamenting my decision to get a masters in health education. It's useless and I wish I had gone on to nursing school instead.
10. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose? yes. I used to jump off my swing set and hope to break an arm. I thought casts were the coolest. I got hurt, but still haven't broken anything.
11. Say something totally random about yourself. I am really excellent at tying bows.
12. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? Someone told me I look like Jessica Alba. He was either crazy or lying.
13. Do you still watch kiddie movies or TV shows? I like kiddie movies. TV shows for kids suck these days.
14. Did you have braces? I did. They put them on for about 6 months to try to fix my crossbite but it wasn't working so they took them off again.
15. Are you comfortable with your height? I am.
16. What is the most romantic thing someone of the preferred sex has done for you? My husband promised in front of God and all our family and friends to love me and care for me forever. What could be better?
17. When do you know it’s love? when you want the best for that person even if it's not what they want and even if it's not what's best for you.
18. Do you speak any other languages? some Spanish. I wish I'd practiced what I learned in high school more.
19. Have you ever been to tanning salon? yes, a couple of times over the years.
20. Have you ever ridden in a limo? Yes.
21. What’s something that really annoys you? when people pop popcorn in public. I love popcorn, but either it burns and stinks up the whole place or doesn't burn and smells up the whole place anyway.
22. What’s something you really like? bacon.
23. Can you dance? YES. I love to dance.
24. Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room? nope.
Tag 5 people!
Allie at My Dreams Coming True
Karl at Remember When
Jen at Love is the Sweetest Thing
Lorrie at The Macy Report