Saturday, May 22, 2010

Sing-Along Sunday

It's time again for another round of Sing-Along Sunday. I'd love to see a few more people participate, but you're probably busy having too much fun this weekend to think about it, right? I know I am!

I am posting a karaoke favorite (at least in these parts) that's taking a particularly sad tone this week. You see, hubby will be in Amarillo for a work trip by tomorrow morning and gone until Thursday with the possibility of being gone till Friday, my birthday. So here's the ever handsome George Straight. enjoy!

I'd be even sadder if it weren't for the sheer volume of fun we've been having this weekend! I can't wait to tell you all about it tomorrow. Also get ready for some birthday posts this week.

Now, if you'd be a doll, head on over to YouTube (or any other music hosting place) pick out your favorite song, or any one that's on your mind today and post it on your blog. You can post it in the comments if you don't have one. Then come back here and use the nifty linky tool below to link up to your post. That way we can all sing along with you today!

1 comment:

Neely said...

2 things: 1. Am i not on your blog list???? Thats not cool!

2. I love this song...dont be sad about Brian leaving you can have many phone dates with me!!!